Inspired Living At Kenner Specialized Memory Care
Inspired Journeys Memory Care program was designed to take burden and worry off families while offering residents self-assurance in a compassionate and dignified environment. Designed to offer support for both residents and their families, the program focuses on minimizing the difficult aspects of memory loss while supporting continuing relationships, so you can all live a happier, healthier, and more fulfilled life. You can trust our caring professionals to look after your mom or dad as if they were our own. We provide a wide range of personal care services – everything from assistance with the activities of daily living to intellectual, social, and physical programs that help our Memory Care residents thrive.
Inspired Living Memory Care Communities May Include:
- Lovely private and semi-private apartment homes
- Luxury vinyl plank and tile flooring options
- Utilities and maintenance are included
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry service
- Delicious chef-prepared meals
- All Day Dining signature options
- Grate Eats – signature small bites program, maintains dignity for those with limited manual dexterity
- Club and game rooms
- Craft and music areas
- Engaging calendar of events and daily activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Secure, spacious courtyards and walking paths allow residents the freedom to enjoy nature walks, relax in the gazebo, or simply enjoy the birds singing
- State-of-the-art PointClickCare technology assures critical medical information is immediately available for 24/7 personalized care and support
- Security measures include
- Remote cameras to monitor activity throughout the community and grounds 24/7
- Resident rooms secured with key fobs
- 8′ perimeter fencing
For some of our residents, manual dexterity and other issues make eating with utensils challenging. Our “Grate Eats” program recognizes how important it is to provide options that promote health, dignity, and independence at mealtime. We offer a variety of finger foods, from appetizers to main meals and desserts – so that all of our residents can enjoy their meals and maintain their autonomy.
Dementia Live ® – a high impact, dementia-simulation experience that immerses participants into life with dementia, resulting in a deeper understanding of what it’s like to live with cognitive impairment and sensory change .